Monday, October 8, 2012

Life in 777

So I'm not sure what made me start this blog...
I know what didn't make me do it. 
Taylor's complaints that only homely girls make blogs. 

Well, here's to homely life. 
And while we're on the subject of homeliness, homes, homeyness, etc. 


Check out my first truly successful meal as a housewife 
Ricotta pesto pizza and green beans. 
Ask me for the recipe on my pre-made crust. It's tricky, but doable. (just add water)


In other news, my sweet Aunt gave her first internationally broadcast talk and did amazing. 
All of my sisters and mommy were able to make it out for the event.



Good times were had by all. 

If you want to give me advice on how to make my blog less boring, please email me directly. 
It would be sad if you commented in front of everyone the two people who will read this. 


1 comment:

  1. Well, I will be one of the 2 people that will ready your blog (but you probably already knew that) :) I am very impressed by your culinary skills. So good to see you last month.

    ReplyDelete