Saturday, February 21, 2015

If you aim at nothing you will hit it every time

For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling ready to take on life's challenges and not look back. 
I'm addressing health issues that I've put off foreverrrrr
I'm finally working out... um sort of... well, semi-regularly (this is success in my book)
I am interviewing for career-type jobs
I am putting more work into my calling at church then ever before
and I am finally making decent pizza... 


This is obviously still a work in progress, but let's just not think about that. 

I am also getting really good at sending sisters on their missions. 
Too bad I don't have any more to send... 


But hey, I only cried once. 

I also learned how to attend weddings for beautiful people. 
It's super hard, especially when you have to balance looking good in a picture, but trying not to outshine them on their wedding day. 


And I can rub a pregnant belly like no one else. 
Because lets face it, pregnant bellies are WEIRD! It just gets round and big and there's a baby in there... um whattt. And how does your skin stretch like that? Where did it all come from? I'm so confused... 


I can sit nicely on a bench with pretty people... 
Or not. 


And most importantly, I know exactly how to act when well-respected general authorities are in the house. 
(Nobody tell Neill I did this ok?) 



But none of these things could have prepared me for the ultimate in goal achieving. 
We finally have these little black beauties. 
I can taste the $1.50 polish dogs and feel the weight of 24-count toilet paper rolls in my arms. 


Here's to your future goals. 
May you make them and achieve them as fruitfully as I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment