Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Give me some suga


The other day I seriously considered cutting refined sugar out of my life completely.
I mean, I won't even waste my own time looking up the benefits because everyone knows them.
More energy, less fat, better skin, etc.

But then I thought to myself... you know what? I want to live!

To me, sugar is LIFE! Okay not really.

But sugar IS kind of like money. Every once in a while, you just gotta splurge, ya know?
Sure you could be smart with it and that would probably be best. But once in a while, you just gotta go on a trip to Asia...

PHILIPPINES

Capt'n Gregg's: providers of gruff Australian men, alcohol, and deep sea diving since 1983


The owner, one of said gruff Australian men, gave me this shirt to commemorate my 13 stitches


Popular mode of transportation: the Jeepney

Being awkward

Jehovah's witnesses that we ran into THREE times in THREE different cities.
We seriously considered the possibility of it being a sign, but unfortunately, the church is just too true. 

Amazing white water river trip in a canoe thing

Everybody asked us for pictures wherever we went so we decided to ask these people for pictures

And Taylor asked these girls for a picture. They about peed their pants.


TAIWAN
Kenting was BEAUTIFUL



Kissing rock. I'm awkward kissing in public but you couldn't tell. 

The aquarium in Taiwan was the coolest. Totes better than the stupid Loveland. 

Double cheese with Taylor's native companion

Ruby was super cute and gave me this shawl thing





Cutest. Family. Ever. 



1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this post! Makes me even more excited to go to france

    ReplyDelete