I wrote on my blog.
I'm really liking the last couple of titles I've created.
It allows me to vent, through humor, my annoyance with the junk I pass on Facebook
Why do I still get on there anyways?
Anyways, this is off topic.
What REALLY matters is this:
Just kidding that's so boring. It's a selfie of us. I hate selfies. But we were on a Sunday drive and it was pretty outside. But the pictures of outside never do the outside justice so you get a selfie of us instead.
This next event already happened forever ago. But I just want to write about it because I need to remind myself to just go and hang out with my sistas every once in a while!
I randomly decided to visit Kristie over UEA and I am SO GLAD I did. It was seriously the best fun I've ever had with her.
This picture now defines me:
And this little beauty does too:
Hiking the tent rocks. Kristie came out already dressed that morning and I thought I was just the most hilarious person because I decided to put on twinner clothes.
We ended up looking like a quirky lesbian couple the rest of the day...
Pun-kin patch! Red Chile Caramel Popcorn! Tiny piglets! Corn pit! Disturbing turtles!
Downtown ABQ was supa cool. And so is Cami because she's actually a really good photographer for only being 3 years old...
A couple of weeks ago my little sista got her mission call to Phnom Penh Cambodia. This was the fam getting ready to watch her on a super tiny screen because she's all the way in China and doesn't have Skype.
Airplane...
Funnest day trip to Idaho Falls with my main lady.
These nuggets gave a pretty dang good primary program after this picture was taken.
Okay and then there's this. I'm sorry I am including it with all of these normal pics and then it's like BOOM here I am. But I got my hair done a lot darker than usual.
Can you tell?
.....
Well, just tell me you can next time you see me.
Sometimes I forget how talented this woman right there is and then she sings with the Utah Symphony and I'm like "Oh ya, I'm related to her." She's pretty cool.
I love you and your humor so much :) happy blog
ReplyDelete