Monday, September 1, 2014

This is the craziest thing you will ever read

Most marriages that end will end in the first two years.
So it looks like Taylor and I are in the free and clear! 
Aww too adorbs





























Marriage has definitely been one of the hardest and most rewarding things I've done. 
I did NOT think I would get married young, but after meeting Taylor I was only determined not to still be 19.  It escalated quickly...
I've never regretted it. 
This photo shoot turned south pretty quick





























Especially because being married to him has had me on more adventures than I probably would have accomplished as a single lady. 
For our anniversary we went to Dallas to visit Taylor's sister and brother-in-law. 
It was also kind of a test to see if we would ever want to move there and I think it passed. 
Maybe a little down the road. 
As long as this gal stays around.... 





Saying I was attached is an understatement


I'm also including our Labor Day weekend adventures in this post. 
Because blogging should keep you guessing. 
I love fish. 
Making our labor fathers proud











































No comments:

Post a Comment