Tuesday, April 15, 2014

If you write a blog post and no one reads it, are you still a blogger?


Questions for the soul... 

Writing a blog makes me self conscious. 
Are people going to think I'm weird? Boring? The self-disclosure type? 
I'm definitely not the third one, which is why having a blog is totally weird. 
But whatever. 
This is the way I live. 

And so is this, because my aunt is famous. Just kidding, but really. 

All da ladies. Two of whom are preggs.


 We are not the selfie type of couple. So when we do selfie, it's pretty, well, you know...


This is us reaping the benefits of my awesome aunt once again. But for real. Did you guys hear her talk? She's awesome. If not, here you go.


This little lady came to visit us. It was like heaven because I imagine heaven to be full of chunky blue-eyed babies.

We may or may not have lifted up her shirt on purpose. It sounds really creepy saying it out loud. 

I walked into my room and saw this. Now, normally a freshly made bed makes you feel calm and clean... This could cause seizures.
Unmarried peeps: savor having a bed to yourself.
Married peeps: We're not the only ones who can't share a blanket right?



And the grand finale of the random pictures in my phone that I throw into a blog post and call my journal:

Like fireworks for the heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes. This is your life and im glad im part of it haha :)

    ReplyDelete