Sunday, April 27, 2014

That Grad Life


So I've been done with school for four months so can someone explain to me why that wasn't official until now? 
What is it about those funky robes and square hats that just makes everyone want to come and watch you walk around in a giant conga line for 3 hours?
Maybe now I'll actually get a job that matches my qualifications... doubt it. 
But before I "graduated" I went to Switchfoot. Which happens to be my favorite band. Of all Time. 
Ever. 



On family road trips, they were literally the only band that we could all agree on. 
So I guess it's kind of cool that my family all has one thing in common. 
Besides being really good looking. 
Oh yeah, and I finally obtained the set list. 
Right after some nasty tried to yank it out of Taylor's hand. 
Nasty concert people are the worst. 


So then I graduated. 

Being Awkward sort of on purpose 

All dem parents 

That's the Y. 

The only cousin that came to my gradumacation. I love him. Ladies, he's single. 



No comments:

Post a Comment