Let's get down to bidnass
I work at Wells Fargo right now (what was I thinking?!)
Trying to convince Taylor to let me be a stay-at-home wife
Not convincing enough apparently.
I don't want to be one of those women who gets pregnant just because they don't want to work.
We have a fun little apartment by City Creek.
Not the actual City Creek though because who has that kind of cash?
It's swanky in the lobby, 40 year old appliances in the kitchen.
Fits us just right.
| The view from up here |
Things we like:
eating gelato at Harmon's every FHE
Taylor's commute to work (oh wait, it's across the street)
Taylor's free coke from work
Chick-fil-a is across the street too.
City Creek (oh wait, we don't shop)
the City Creek food court (I'm noticing a food pattern here)
living near family
| Hanging with da boyz at the City Creek playground |
| Krysta made me some amazing coconut cream cupcakes for my birthday! |
But I couldn't ask for better in-laws.
Thanks for reading (mom)....
Sounds like fun! Yes you need a better job, or to be a housewife! haha You should work at CHICK-FIL-A!!! My pleasure!
ReplyDelete