I have never cried so much during one TV show.
I cry to pretty much anything, but this one was especially heart wrenching.
I don't know if I'll ever like Lord Grantham again. Cheating on Lady Grantham was one thing and now this?? I am totally on her side, I don't blame him for Sibyl's death completely but I do blame him for being prideful and overly headstrong. Two things he has major issues with.
Also, why does Bates seem to be so calm and then suddenly he just lashes out with this crazy temper?! Who saw the preview for next week? Bates! If you act nice maybe one day you'll actually get out of prison! C'mon.
I like the new relationship that Edith and Mary look like they're going to have. Especially after Edith let out about Mary's -ahem- secret they definitely needed something big to help them get along.
Really I am just crazy mad that Sibyl was killed off though. I liked her. I hope that her death helps Branson calm down a bit and stop being so rash and tempered. I think it will. I am excited to see what happens with their babe in the future.
![]() |
| Photo from Huffington Post |

No comments:
Post a Comment