I post about stuff related to the media.
That's it.
I'll post right now just to get everyone started.
To start off, I have to divulge a secret. It's not one that I ever planned on divulging over the interwebs, but I can't post this without the secret so here it is: When I used to stay home sick from school, I would watch The Maury Show. AHHH!!! All of the parents that may or may not read this blog (including my own mother) are screaming their heads off.
I couldn't help it though! The stories were intriguing. I have thought a lot about what would make a ten year old want to watch it and it really was just nothing I had ever seen or come into contact with before. We didn't have a lot of "talks" about the media in my family - it was more like "don't watch Friends, don't watch MTV" But nobody ever said don't watch Maury! So I did...
(If you get offended easily, don't click on this link. Even if you don't get offended that easy, I still might not click on this link. )

(Image from Philolzophy)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/the-best-moments-ever-on-the-maury-show-6z51
No comments:
Post a Comment