** Spoiler Alert **
Unfortunately this is the first episode since the very first episode that I have had to close my eyes. Ew. Thomas - get a room. Preferably one that is not inhabited by a straight man and where the cameras that film this show are not located. That is all.
I felt like Rose's introduction and story were really abrupt. When she first arrived I could not figure out who she was for the life of me. I like what she adds to the show though. We need someone who is a little more immature and less serious all the time. Thanks for that, Rose. You're a doll.
I could not even describe in words how weird it is that Matthew and Mary don't say anything about their doctor's visits. Ya, I know, the times were different and people really didn't talk about stuff back then. But having a surgery without telling my husband? Not only would it be awful, what if something went wrong?! You died on the cutting board and your husband had no idea you even had an issue?! Just sad.
Did anyone else get the major Jane Eyre story that just came out in this show? "I'm married but my wife is crazy and I can't get a divorce but I'm in love with you, much younger girl." It's an intriguing story though and it kind of opens your eyes to how "necessary" divorce can be and how lucky we are to be able to divorce crazy people these days. Unfortunately, people will divorce much less crazy people than Mrs. Rochester.
Finally Lord Grantham has shut his mouth about the whole Mathew changing everything thing. Peace in the house. Sort of.
Lastly, I am so glad that the soap-miscarriage-baby killing thing has come back. Let's please rat Ms. O'Brien out for the last time! She bugs!!!!
Poor Thomas, he just needs a friend. Glad its Mr. Bates. Sort of.
I felt like Rose's introduction and story were really abrupt. When she first arrived I could not figure out who she was for the life of me. I like what she adds to the show though. We need someone who is a little more immature and less serious all the time. Thanks for that, Rose. You're a doll.
I could not even describe in words how weird it is that Matthew and Mary don't say anything about their doctor's visits. Ya, I know, the times were different and people really didn't talk about stuff back then. But having a surgery without telling my husband? Not only would it be awful, what if something went wrong?! You died on the cutting board and your husband had no idea you even had an issue?! Just sad.
Did anyone else get the major Jane Eyre story that just came out in this show? "I'm married but my wife is crazy and I can't get a divorce but I'm in love with you, much younger girl." It's an intriguing story though and it kind of opens your eyes to how "necessary" divorce can be and how lucky we are to be able to divorce crazy people these days. Unfortunately, people will divorce much less crazy people than Mrs. Rochester.
Finally Lord Grantham has shut his mouth about the whole Mathew changing everything thing. Peace in the house. Sort of.
Lastly, I am so glad that the soap-miscarriage-baby killing thing has come back. Let's please rat Ms. O'Brien out for the last time! She bugs!!!!
Poor Thomas, he just needs a friend. Glad its Mr. Bates. Sort of.
![]() |
| Photo from NY Daily News |

No comments:
Post a Comment